By helping us filling the shelves of New2You Thrift Stores, you are creating ongoing revenue that provides the much needed services in our local and global communities.
We will pickup your thrift store donations at your place of work (for groups of 5 or more)!
Donations we love to accept!
"Lightly Used" clothing, furniture & household items such as:
- Lightly Used Clothing and Shoes
- Furniture (including antique and vintage)
- Home Décor and Knick Knacks
- Baby/Infant Items
- Working Electric and Electronics
- Working Small Appliances
- Pictures, Wall Hangings, and Frames
- Mattresses (must be like new)
- Toys & Games
- Sporting Equipment
- Stuffed Animals (like new)
Donations we cannot accept (sorry!)
- Stoves and Refrigerators
- Washing Machines
- Air conditioners
- Baby confinement furniture
- Bed Pillows
- Chemicals/Paints & Thinners
- Computer equipment (older than 5 years)
- Stuffed Animals (unless like new)
- Televisions (The Hamilton store accepts working/newer televisions)
- Exercise equipment
Schedule your WORKPLACE PICKUP today!
10:00am-6:00pm and ask for Angie Lawless.
Only non-working electrical items may be returned for store credit
or refund within five (5) days of purchase with receipt.