New2You appreciates your support and your donation is tax deductible.
We Would Love You're Donation
By helping to fill the shelves of New2You Thrift Stores, you are creating ongoing revenue that provides much needed services in our community.
When Should I Donate?
Donations accepted during hours of operation:
10:00AM to 7:00PM: Monday - Saturday
Donations we love to accept:
- Lightly Used Clothing and Shoes
- Furniture (including antique and vintage)
- Home Décor and Knick Knacks
- Baby/Infant Items
- Working Electric and Electronics
- Working Small Appliances
- Pictures, Wall Hangings, and Frames
- Mattresses (must be like new)
- Toys & Games
- Sporting Equipment
Donations we cannot accept (sorry!):
- Stoves and Refrigerators
- Washing Machines
- Air conditioners
- Baby confinement furniture
- Bed Pillows
- Chemicals/Paints & Thinners
- Computer equipment (older than 5 years)
- Stuffed Animals (unless like new)
- Televisions (The Hamilton store accepts working/newer televisions)
- Exercise equipment
Schedule a Pickup
We offer a donation pickup service for those who need help donating larger items. If wish to take advantage of this service, call 513-770-0350. Please note that all pickups will be subject to the capacity of our staff.